Let’s get personal
Work Smarter to Increase Productivity & Scale Your Business.
I’M ANDRESSA NEWELL
I created Content By Dress to support women in business. My goal is to help you run your business effectively & achieve a better work/life balance.
I specialize in marketing operations support for service providers who need help handling client overflow, behind-the-scenes tasks, and content creation for social media and blogs.
Managing a business effectively isn’t about working until you burn out. You can be more productive by focusing on fewer tasks and dedicating more time to what you love the most.
On the blog, I share valuable insights and tips on prioritization, time management, settings boundaries, and SO much more to help you achieve the work/life balance you crave. I hope to inspire you to work smarter and have a more meaningful life!
Here’s the thing…
You already have a successful business!
But it looks like you are so busy trying to handle everything by yourself that you barely have time to create, bring in more clients and grow your business.
You need someone who will cross off those repetitive and time-consuming tasks behind the scenes so that YOU can focus on real money-making tasks.
Because at the end of the day, all you want is:
- More time to focus on your business – You can delegate your most time-consuming tasks and focus on what’s really important to enhance your business.
- More time in your personal life – Keep up that work-life balance that so many of us strive for by having some extra time to rest or spend with your family and friends.
- Grow your business – Scale up your operations with the help of a virtual assistant and use your time more wisely. Find joy in working on what you love again.
“I got SO much of my time back and was able to take on additional clients due to lesser tasks being taken off my plate. I loved how easy it was to work with Andressa. She’s communicative, follows directions, creates great work, and goes above and beyond what’s asked of her.”
MARISSA PANéPané Marketing
If you’re a female solopreneur, small business owner, blogger, creator, web designer, or just a gal who wants to simplify your routine and manage your business smoothly and effectively — I can help you!
We are probably a great fit if…
- You have a purpose–driven business and are passionate about helping people.
- You are flexible and open-minded.
- You are ready to expand your team and collaborate with someone who is independent, proactive, and doesn’t need micromanagement.
If this sounds like what you need and want to know more, read on!
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
I have affordable packages for different budgets. It all depends on the tasks you need help with and if you need ongoing assistance or one-time projects. Check all my services here. If you are looking for subcontracting collaborations, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN CAN WE GET STARTED?
If you’re ready to start working together, please click here to apply. We’ll jump on a quick Zoom call to discuss your goals and needs further. After that, I’ll send an email with a proposed package and a start date. As soon as you sign the contract and make your first payment, I’m booked!
LOOKING FOR FREE RESOURCES & TIPS?
Read my blog! I’m always sharing resources and tips to help you optimize productivity and improve your business.
Ready to IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS?
Focus on your true passions & delegate the rest!
get to know me
These are a few of my favorite things…
- I am a tech-savvy person and have a good eye for design. I’m always learning something, whether it is to improve my skill set or just for fun! — yep, I know… Call me a nerd! lol
- My journey started after moving abroad as a military spouse. I am originally from Sao Paulo, Brazil. I speak Portuguese & English.
- Besides being a virtual assistant, I used to teach English as a side hustle. I love learning about languages and different cultures.
- When I’m not working, you can find me exploring nature, looking for new restaurants around the city, reading a good romance, or journaling — writing is my passion!